Friday, May 22, 2009

One Year Ago....

One year ago I received a phone call that changed my life. My social worker called to tell me that she had a referral for a 6 week old baby boy. What a difference a year makes because now I am the mother of a 1 year old boy who never ceases to amaze me. He is a smart, active, and happy little boy. He has been home with us since September and has adjusted well to our family. His brother and sister love him and even scold him for getting into their things (and for hitting our dog). There is nothing more fun than to watch siblings interact.

We love him very much and are so blessed that we have been given the opportunity to raise our wonderful little boy. As I wrote in his life book "Tesfahun, you are an amazing boy and I can't wait to watch you grow into an amazing man!"

Here is a short video of one of his favorite games (I'm going to get you) and of him walking...his new trick!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Heart Attack! Great video! He sure has adjusted!