Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter Pictures


I am a little late on posting my Easter pictures. I can't seem to find the time to blog like I used to.....hmmmm it may have to do with my 1 year old:)

Tesfahun went for his 6 month check up at the International Adoption Clinic. Everything looked great! He was quite the little guy, jumping, laughing and screaming (happily). His doctor stated that his "attention span is dependant on activity" and "active and social". In other words, he is going to be a busy boy!! I am very thankful that he has made up so much ground since he has been home.
Tefahun has also discovered balls, small and big. He loves to throw or roll them and crawls very fast after them. He does this over and over again. It is a nice activity for him to do while I am trying to get something done. Finally!! He has not been a big fan of any of his baby toys.

My older son is getting ready to start baseball and soccer. He is very excited, so I hope it goes well for him. He went to a Twins game the other night with his dad and he had a great time. He is motivated to be a good baseball player, so hopefully my non-athletic genes do not run too strongly in him.

My daughter is beginning to mourn the end of the school year and 6th grade. We are making a big transition to junior high next year! Yikes...were does the time go?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable! I love the vests!

Time flies is all I can say... my first baby will be 24 in a week...me a mom of a 24 yr old!

Mary said...

Amy,

That Easter picture is adorable!! All 3 of your kids are adorable. Every time I read your blog I realize how lucky that little guy is to have you all for his family. He is truly blessed to have a mom like you!

That's great that Andrew is starting baseball. My kids all played ball, hockey etc. and I don't have an athletic bone in my body. I always said that I was born to be the person cheering from the sidelines! Someone has to that right! :-) Thanks for sharing the cute picture and updating on how Tesfahun is doing. It won't be long and you will have more time again with him this summer!